Wednesday, May 23, 2012


Background: Short message today...computer problems.  - Val
 

Hello my family!

It has been a very interesting week and I have seen many miracles. It has been hard but also very good. We met with a family that we were planning on dropping because it has been hard to connect with them and there hasn't been much progress with them. That happens a lot and I was sad that it was going to happen with them because I love them. We talked with them and instead of dropping them, they now are on date for baptism. Apparently they do like us coming over and they want to come closer to Jesus Christ. That was fantastic news!

Megan is progressing still and is getting ready for her baptism in June. She is so fantastic! She wants Lynda's phone number if she is willing to talk to her. She has a son who is autistic and he reminds me a lot of Carter. I think she is comforted to know that someone else knows what she is going through. She is so great and has a wonderful heart. I'm so excited for her!

So I really don't have a lot of time today. Usually my computer lets me have extra time but I guess not today. NO!!!!! So weird.

I love you all so much! I love that everything is coming together for the party! I love you and miss you all!

Sister Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment