The mission is so wonderful. I can't imagine being anywhere else right now. I got a little sad at the end of the phone call but I was ok. I'm happy for your anniversary! Sad I'll miss it but that is ok. I know I need to be here. I have a lot to learn. I finished Jesus The Christ book last week. I was so happy. That was one of my goals. That book is so amazing. If you have never read it i I recommend it to everybody. It is a powerful book. I also want to finish up the Book of Mormon before we read it as a mission next transfer. I want to read through it 3 times on the mission so my goal will be accomplished if I can do it. That is the most wonderful, powerful book on this earth. Joseph Smith wasn't kidding when he said it was the most correct of any book and would bring you more closer to God than any other book. It is true. I know it for myself. I know that when people read it, their lives change for the better. We have seen it in a lady we are teaching right now. Her name is Megan and she is SO awesome! She has such a pure heart and a desire to know the truth. She reads everything we ask and even more. She told us that she wished she knew about this a long time ago. She told us that we should be knocking on everyone's door. We laughed and said that it is what we want to do but not everyone is as open and willing to listen as she is. She has been praying and receiving answers and it is so awesome to see her excitement. She knows it is true. She will be getting baptized in June. OH, I love this gospel. It is true and it changes lives.
Well I have to go. My companion is waiting for me. I love you all so much! I miss you all and will see you soon! Keep me updated with everything!
LOVE YOU!
Sister Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment