Not much news this week ....transfers. Enjoy Conference!...Val
Well once again I have P-day on a Wed. Transfers were today and I will be staying in the DC 2nd Singles ward. I do love it here. I kind of hope that I will stay here the whole mission. I sent my companion back to Kenya today and received a new companion by the name of Sister Gordon. She has been out about 7 transfers now and she is great. I know I will learn so much from her and she will kick my rear doing missionary work. She is also one of the training sisters at the VC so we will be there a LOT this transfer.
Last week was a lot of saying goodbye for Sister Otieno. I have had so much food that I don't think I will be able to fit any more food inside of me. It was so fun to visit with all of the people in the ward and see how much she will be missed.
By the way, dad, you should be getting an email from a guy in my ward that took us to the White House and took our picture. Let me know if you get it. I also thought it was cool that the guy who gave the fireside played ball with you. Of course he did and of course you knew him:)
How is everybody doing? I can't believe that it is October already...well soon at least. I want to say happy birthday to all birthdays that I missed. I hope they were all fun.
Oh mom, before I forget, I was wondering if you could send me a couple of skirts that I didn't pack. One is a brown skirt and the other is a black/greyish skirt. They would be good to have for the winter i think.
I don't have much to report this week. With my companion going home we spent a lot of time doing that sort of thing. I love you all SO much. It is interesting that every Sunday during Sacrament meeting I always think about my family. I think about all of you. I realize more and more how much I have the best family ever! I am very excited to watch General Conference this weekend. I hope you are all able to do the same. It is the best time of the year:)
Love you and miss you all so much! Send me pictures of you all!
Sister Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment