Monday, August 1, 2011

July 27

So that you are not confused, the first paragraph Janell is referring to a story that I sent to her....Val


Thank you for the spiritual message dad.  After I read it I read a passage in Alma 12 that I thought applied a little bit.  It was verses 9-11.  I guess the whole chapter is good and the man can be likened unto Zeezrom.  Maybe read about Alma and Amulek and Zeezrom.  Alma and Amulek were perfect missionaries.

So, this work is hard.  You think that you got an investigator and someone to teach, and then they never call you back.  I am tired a lot of the time but somehow I can keep going.  I have questioned my ability to do this over and over, but I know that it is what I need to do.  I do love it.  I'm not trying to be negative at all because there really is no better work to be done.l  There are good days and then there are hard days.  But Heavenly Father is always there and that is my comfort.  Knowing the truthfulness about this gospel is the best blessing ever.  I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.  He is the the light and the life of the world.  The scriptures are so true and testify of truth over and over again.  People can know the truth and have happiness and joy in life if they would just read it and abide by its precepts and then pray about it.  I love that everyone can have this truth and this joy.  It just takes a sincere desire.
I love all of you so much.  I miss you all and always pray for you.  Let me know about Jodee.  I didn't realize that she is having surgery...should I be worried? 

Love you all and miss you all!,

Sister Lewis  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment