Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekly Message from Sister Lewis

Ok, well I don't know if I am allowed to print out my emails but I need to find a way that I can because I just spent a lot of time reading everything, which I love by the way, but I know that mom you will be mad at me for not having enough time to type. I still didn't get to read everything either. Oh well...maybe next week.
 My p-day this transfer is on Thursday. A lot of missionaries have it on Wed so that is why the Pres probably told you that. It is on Thursday although next week it will be on Wed. I work right now at the VC on Mon, Wed, and Fridays. I chat online in the morning and then I work the floor and do the call center. It keeps me busy. I feel so busy here. There is always something to do. I feel like I don't have the time to even think because my brain is so saturated. But it is good:)

Today we went over to Sister and Elder Crowley's house (they are a senior couple in the mission) and made rolls. Oh it was sooooo good! It made me miss Rene's house. She had homemade strawberry jam as well and that was delicious. It was fun to talk with them and get their story. They are the oldest couple in the mission and they are wonderful. They have 10 kids. It was just fun to feel like I was home for a couple of hours.

Yesterday we gave a lesson to a guy named Devin at the Visitor Center. He is friends with a girl in the singles ward. He was so great. He seemed to understand everything and when we gave him the scripture in Moroni to read (10:3-5), he said, "that is weird because some of what that was saying was exactly what I was thinking". Haha...I love the spirit. He thought it was us...but NOPE! I hope he reads the Book of Mormon we gave him.

There are some others that we hope will get baptized. We have a baptism date for a guy named Jose. He is so great. He has such a great spirit about him. He doesn't speak much english but he understands it pretty well. His girlfriend is a recent convert of about a year and she is so cute and wonderful. I hope he will get baptized and then get married in the temple someday.

So much happens in a week I can't remember it all. Yesterday was a good day and today has been good and that's pretty much all I remember. I need to look into updating my brain. I wonder where I could get a higher functioning one...:)

Well it sounds like everyone is doing good. I love that Brock got a puppy. He was wanting one. I love that Dad is playing baseball and rockin it! Mom, you are giving your rockin RS lessons still...sounds awesome! Thank you mom for sending the iodine pills. I haven't received them yet but I probably will soon. Also, could you forward these emails to Ashlee and Carrie? I think dad should have their email addresses from one the first emails I sent.

I wish I could remember more. I don't have much more time so I have to get going. I love knowing how everyone is doing so please keep me updated!

I love this work. It is hard. But it is good and I know it is so worth it. I have a lot to learn...a lot lot. Keep those letters coming. Thanks for everything you always do for me. I love you all so so so so much!!!!

So much Guten! (that was for you Tinney's)

Sister Lewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment