Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello my family!

Welp, today is transfer day. I am staying in Laurel and my 2 companions are leaving. They were so fun. I will miss them lots. I am receiving Sister Lin. She is from Taiwan. I love it. She only a transfer in so she is new. I keep getting the newbies. She reminds me so much of my friend Eno. Do you remember Eno? I love her. She is also from Taiwan. If you could somehow get a hold of Eno to let her know that would be awesome. I know that she is my friend on facebook.

Yes, I am now a trainer at the VC. There are 4 of us so we work at the VC a LOT more. I will be at the VC about 5 shifts a week. We have training meetings with all of the sisters every Friday morning and then we always have our trainer's meeting afterword for like 5 hours. It will be a new responsibility but the sisters are so awesome that I'm sure it will be great.

I saw Cameron Lewis last Saturday! He is engaged! Well, I don't know if that is public information yet but I met the girl. She is so awesome! I liked her a lot. I love Cameron. He is so funny. It was so fun to see him. I was talking to some kids next to the Christus so I didn't see him come in and then a man comes and sits RIGHT next to me on the bench. It was so weird because he was so close. I turned to say hello to him and he was just grinning. I laughed and I gave him a hug...I figured it was fine:) I love that I get to see people that I know all the time. It is funny.

I love hearing about all the miracles! Oh, it makes me so much happy! I did give Karen the bear. She loved it. She is going through a really hard time right now so she really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for doing that. She commented on how nice my parents were for doing that. I said, "yeah, they are the best ever". And, it's true. You are the best ever.

Coolest thing ever, Elder Bednar is coming to speak to our mission next Saturday!!!!! WHAT?! I love him. He is so awesome. I have a lot of different amazing stories about how Elder Bednar's teachings have impacted me so the fact that he is coming is so awesome. He will be speaking to us, DC South mission and the Baltimore Mission. I wish Trent could be here. Elder Bednar is such a great teacher. I always learn so much. He spoke when I was at the MTC and it helped me at just the time I needed help. I'm very excited to say the least.

Some of my favorite sisters left today. Sister Liddiard, Gordon, DeAgostini, and Sister Perez. Oh how I will miss them. I cried. I'm such a bawl baby. They are wonderful missionaries and so fun. I hope that they will be able to call you and that you will be able to meet them. They are all so great!

Well, the mission life is good. I had a great transfer. It was a nice renewal. I have had a couple of dreams about how much I love the mission. One dream I had to go home early and it was awful because i knew it wasn't time yet. I am supposed to be here and learn. It is very challenging at times but SO good. I love the people. The ward is great. I love all the leaders. They are so fun. This is the most important work ever. There really is nothing else in life better than the gospel. It is what heals us and makes us happy. I know that all people need to feel that in life. I love this gospel so much. I love my Savior. I love my Heavenly Father. I'm so grateful for a prophet on the earth. I love the Book of Mormon. There is so much power in the Book of Mormon. It is true! 

Thank you for being so wonderful. I think about you all the time. You all mean so much to me! Keep me posted on everything!

Love,

Sister Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment