Tuesday, June 26, 2012


I don't have a ton of time today. We are trying to make a video for the VC sisters. It will be a funny training video. I will only be in a little bit of it because my companions don't really want to waste away their p-day. I understand. At the beginning of my mission my p-days were oh so precious but now I not tare really. I like being with the sisters.

We had some heart aches this week- our investigator who had a baptism date just told us that she needs some time and won't let us in her house. She was a more solid investigator as well. So sad! I really feel so sad about it but I still have a lot of hope for her. We had a couple of great lessons yesterday though. One guy that we have been working with who has been less active for 30 years, called after the lesson and said that he appreciated what I said in the lesson and that he felt something (aka the Spirit!). He wants to see us again this week. The gospel is so true.


Tonight we have an activity at the church- it is a RS African night! I'm excited. I hope all of our African investigators come. I love them.  It is so interesting how I love this area and the ward. I prayed to love it and now I really feel this overwhelming love for everyone. Prayer is essential here and always.  Last Sat and Sunday Alex Boye performed here at the VC. It was SO packed here! It was so crazy. 


I really wish I could have been at the anniversary party. I love you all so much and it sounds like you had so much fun. I got the video that you sent but I can't watch it according to the rules I think. Sister Olsen watched it and said that she wants to be apart of our family. I sure do love her. She said that the video was SO good. I can't wait to watch it.

I love you all so much! I love the pic of Dobes (Jodee) in the pool...I sure do miss my twin sister :-) Keep me updated with everything. I love and miss you all!

LOVE YOU!
Sister Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment