It sounds like everyone is doing good. Tell Marie that she
should start reading Preach My Gospel and learning stuff now. I promise it will
help her. Also tell Trent that everytime Baltimore Elders come to the VC I tell
them that my nephew will be there in a few months...they are expecting him. :)
This week has been busy. We got a call the other day from a
lady who lives in a retirement apartment type thing and wants us to come talk
at their Sunday service that they hold. We met her when we were visiting a lady
from the ward and she ended up wanting us to come give the Sunday Service
lesson. That will be this Sunday. I really hope that it goes well. It will be a
cool experience I'm sure.
I love the idea of the 40 day fast. I will ask the ward
council about it on Sunday. Maybe that is what we can try this transfer. The
lady from the Philippines that we met with last week came to church on Sunday
and she loved it. She will be coming again this Sunday. She is the sweetest
lady. I hope that we can meet with her soon.
Let's see. The work is good but slow. I was reading
about patience this morning and read a good scripture about it in Alma 26:27.
It was really good for me to read. The Book of Mormon is so true and it does
help us solve all problems that we face.
I don't have a lot of time today to chat. I have to go soon.
Thank you for all that you do for me. Just to let you know, my best friend here
on the mish is going to send you some pics of us because she is awesome. Her
name is Liddy (Sister Liddiard). I love her. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Please keep me updated on everything and I will try to do
the same. Oh ya, mom I should tell you that one of the senior sisters just told
me that she wants to set me up with her son. I guess you don't have to worry
that people are still trying to look out for me here on the mission. So funny
and weird all at the same time.
I love you and miss you all! Talk to you soon!
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment