Background: "One Clear Voice" is a women's musical quartette that our daughter LaRene performs with. Val
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Wow you have all been busy and it sounds like so much fun! I miss all of you so much! I wish I could have been there in AZ. I love that time. I hope you took some footage and that I can watch it when I get back...in a year:)
How did the fastball tournament go? I love that your friend gave a lady a Book of Mormon. That is awesome! It really is so true and anyone can know of that if they read and pray about it. Which brings me to tell you that the girl that we have been meeting with and reading the Book of Mormon with will be getting baptized this Sunday. There is power in the Book of Mormon! I have gained a stronger testimony of it everyday of the truthfulness of it. It has helped me so much reading it so much everyday. I have noticed better days lately. There really is so much power in that Book because it IS the word of God and it testifies of Jesus Christ. By reading it you feel peace and comfort. It answers questions and leaves you feeling so great! I will give the Book of Mormon challenge to anybody. If they read and pray about it with a sincere heart, with real intent and having faith in Christ, they WILL know the truthfulness of it. If they want to know if it is true, tell them to to read it and pray about it. Now I challenge all who are reading this to the Book of Mormon challenge. If any of you who read this letter know of anybody who wants to know whether the gospel of Jesus Christ is true or not, try this. Have them read and pray about the Book of Mormon. I promise that they will know that the gospel is true and that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. It is just so true.
Well the work here has been good. Last Sunday we had a concert at the VC by Jon Schmidt. He is a piano player and is SO good! It was a fun concert. Christmas time should be fun! I also found out that a general authority is coming to the mission next week. That should be good. I was asked to sing with a couple of other girls for when he comes. It seems like I'm asked to sing all the time lately. I haven't performed yet but I'm sure once I do the asking will cease :)
My companion bought One Clear Voice's newer CD so I'm always listening to Rene! That is fun! She said that Rene sounds like Barbara Streisand...go Rene! :) Mom, I did get my scarfs by the way THANK YOU!
I 'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good. My family is really the greatest. I love hearing the update about everyone. Keep me posted about everything! Mom, I will let you know about Christmas and what I will need. It will be fun to talk to everyone. Tell Lynda that she definitely needs to go home for Christmas cause I would love to chat with her too! Mom, tell Jared Fox that I say hello and that the ward mission leader that I work with knows him. His name is Robert Kitz. Funny small world.
Well I love you all. I'd better go. Keep me posted!
Love you!
Sister Lewis
How did the fastball tournament go? I love that your friend gave a lady a Book of Mormon. That is awesome! It really is so true and anyone can know of that if they read and pray about it. Which brings me to tell you that the girl that we have been meeting with and reading the Book of Mormon with will be getting baptized this Sunday. There is power in the Book of Mormon! I have gained a stronger testimony of it everyday of the truthfulness of it. It has helped me so much reading it so much everyday. I have noticed better days lately. There really is so much power in that Book because it IS the word of God and it testifies of Jesus Christ. By reading it you feel peace and comfort. It answers questions and leaves you feeling so great! I will give the Book of Mormon challenge to anybody. If they read and pray about it with a sincere heart, with real intent and having faith in Christ, they WILL know the truthfulness of it. If they want to know if it is true, tell them to to read it and pray about it. Now I challenge all who are reading this to the Book of Mormon challenge. If any of you who read this letter know of anybody who wants to know whether the gospel of Jesus Christ is true or not, try this. Have them read and pray about the Book of Mormon. I promise that they will know that the gospel is true and that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. It is just so true.
Well the work here has been good. Last Sunday we had a concert at the VC by Jon Schmidt. He is a piano player and is SO good! It was a fun concert. Christmas time should be fun! I also found out that a general authority is coming to the mission next week. That should be good. I was asked to sing with a couple of other girls for when he comes. It seems like I'm asked to sing all the time lately. I haven't performed yet but I'm sure once I do the asking will cease :)
My companion bought One Clear Voice's newer CD so I'm always listening to Rene! That is fun! She said that Rene sounds like Barbara Streisand...go Rene! :) Mom, I did get my scarfs by the way THANK YOU!
I 'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good. My family is really the greatest. I love hearing the update about everyone. Keep me posted about everything! Mom, I will let you know about Christmas and what I will need. It will be fun to talk to everyone. Tell Lynda that she definitely needs to go home for Christmas cause I would love to chat with her too! Mom, tell Jared Fox that I say hello and that the ward mission leader that I work with knows him. His name is Robert Kitz. Funny small world.
Well I love you all. I'd better go. Keep me posted!
Love you!
Sister Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment